Anne's Bio

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy Independence Day!


Happy Independence Day!

May we all take time to remember the sacrifices of others for the freedom we enjoy.

May we make choices that don't squander blessings.

May we steward the land we live in.

May we live that others may also be free.
-------------
Blog post by Anne Love-
Writer of Historical Romance inspired by her family roots. 
Nurse Practitioner by day. 
Wife, mother, writer by night. 
Coffee drinker--any time.
Find me on:Facebook
Find me on: Pinterest
Find me on: Goodreads
Find me on: Twitter
Find me on: Instagram
Old posts at: Coffee Cups & Camisoles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my dirt road...let's chat!

Friday's Devo: Bend Your Knee

It's Time... I've heard the full moon invoked. Friday the 13th invoked. Partisanship, political power, and medical power invoked. I...